OPPO F11 Pro key specs confirmed through Geekbench
OPPO is all set to launch the F11 Pro in India exactly a week later, i.e., on March 5. The company has already revealed some details about the phone, and its full specs also leaked last weekend. But now, we have confirmation on some of the specs of the F11 Pro as it has appeared on a benchmarking site.
The F11 Pro has appeared on popular benchmarking site Geekbench with model number CPH1969. The listing reveals that the smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P70 SoC which is coupled with 6 GB RAM. It’s also running Android 9.0 Pie which will likely come with ColorOS 6.0 atop.
That said, the F11 Pro made a score of 1573 and 5844 points in Geekbench’s single and multi-core tests respectively.
OPPO has already confirmed that the F11 Pro will feature a 6.5-inch display. At the back, it will sport 48 MP + 5 MP cameras, and have its selfie camera pop up from the top like the Vivo V15 Pro. OPPO hasn’t revealed any details about this elevating selfie camera, but rumor mills have that this will be a 16 MP snapper.
You can check out rest of the specs of the F11 Pro below.
OPPO F11 Pro Specifications [Expected]
- CPU: Helio P70
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Mali-G72
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Panoramic Arc Display
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (f/1.79 aperture, 0.8 μm) + 5 MP (f/2.4 aperture, 1.12 μm) with AI Ultra-clear Engine, Ultra Night Mode, Dazzle Color Mode, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, and Beauty Mode
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- Battery: 4000 mAh with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0