Oppo F1s goes on sale in India
The Oppo F1s comes with MediaTek MT6750 SoC under the hood which is paired with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. The device features a 5.5-inch HD display and runs on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Being a selfie-centric smartphone, the F1s sports a 16 MP front camera with F/2.0 aperture. For regular shots, you have the 13 MP primary camera at the back. The Oppo F1s flaunts metal body construction and comes with a fingerprint scanner housed on the home button. It’s surprising to see that Oppo is calling the F1s a “selfie-expert” but has given a miss to the front facing flash.
Oppo F1s specifications:
- CPU:1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with F/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB OTG
- Colors: Gold, Grey
- Battery: 3075 mAh
Oppo is giving away gift box to first 999 customers. The gift box includes a selfie stick, Oppo F1s case and a fish eye lens. So, anyone buying this “selfie-expert” ?