OxygenOS 3.2.6 rolling out for OnePlus 3
OnePlus rolled out community build of OxygenOS 3.5.2 for OnePlus 3 last week. The recent community builds were rolled out as OnePlus plans to merge HyrdrogenOS and OxygenOS to deliver faster updates. However, OnePlus doesn’t seem to have forgotten the OxygenOS entirely and has rolled out OxygenOS 3.2.6 updates with a long list of fixes.
Some of the fixes that are inculded with OxygenOS 3.2.6 update include fixes for camera, battery and Bluetooth connection. The update is around 40 MB in size and is rolled out over the air. However, OnePlus has said that only a small number of users will receive the update first and the update will incrementally be rolled out to more users.
Here’s what’s included in OxygenOS 3.2.6 update:
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings
Known issues you should be aware of:
- Community build roll back to MP builds will require clean flash.
- Rooted users or users using custom recovery may face installation issue. Please unroot the device and use official recovery.
Have you received the update on your OnePlus 3? If yes, do let us know if you noticed any change in performance.