After rolling out the OxygenOS Open Beta update 17 and 8 earlier this month for the OnePlus 3 and 3T respectively, OnePlus is now rolling out OxygenOS Open Beta update 18 and 9 for both these smartphones.
Like the past Open Beta updates for both the OnePlus 3 and 3T, the Open Beta update 18 and 9 are based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and don’t update your smartphone to Android 7.1.2, however, that said, they do come along with some bug fixes.
Here’s what the Open Beta update for the OnePlus 3 and 3T comes with:
- Updated OnePlus Community App to V 1.9
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications.
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches.
- Fixed app locker.
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage.
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font.
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app.
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open.
- Fixed sending files with 3rd party apps via hotspot.
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot.
The users of OnePlus 3 and 3T who are already on the Beta channel and are running the latest Open Beta will receive this update over-the-air, however, the users who aren’t already on the Beta channel will have to manually flash their device with this update if they want to try it out.
If you have never flashed your OnePlus 3 or 3T, you can head on to the links below for installation instructions and to download the files.