We now know that the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone will launch as the BlackBerry Z10 and today we would like to discuss the possible specifications that the smartphone could pack in.
Rumors have it that the BlackBerry Dev Alpha B which was given out to developers is actually the BlackBerry Z10 but in a different shell.
According to a picture which has appeared today, there is a good possibility that the Z10 could pack in about 2 GB of RAM to power the smartphone as you can see below. Along with it, we have some a specifications roundup of everything we know about the Z10 until now.
The BlackBerry Z10 is said to pack in:
- 4.2-inch capacitive display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels,
- Pixel density of 356PPI
- Powered by a 1.5GHz Dual Core TI OMAP 4470 Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada) (PS: This is still unconfirmed)
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal memory
- Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- Ambient Light Detector Accelerometer Magnetometer Gyroscope Face Detect for phone calls
- 8MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP Front Facing camera
- NFC, microUSB,microHDMI-Out, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi
- 1800 mAh battery
Research in Motion is to launch the new BlackBerry 10 OS with the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone on January 30th, 2013 and it is then, when we get to know all about the new OS and the smartphones in detail.