Realme 6i powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC goes official
After launching the Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro smartphones in India earlier this month, the Oppo-backed company has today launched yet another device in the lineup — Realme 6i, but in Myanmar.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display that offers 1600 x 720 pixel resolution and 29:9 aspect ratio. The screen, featuring a punch-hole cutout, is protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass 3+ on top.
Underneath, the device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor, making it the first smartphone to do so. It also packs Mali G52 GPU along with up to 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the phone features a quad-camera setup on the back that consists of a 48 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, a 2 MP 4cm macro, and a 2 MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front side, the device comes with a 16 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. There’s also a fingerprint sensor for added security. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C port.
The smartphone runs Android 10 OS out of the box with the company’s own Realme UI on top. It is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
The Realme 6i comes in two color options — Milk White and Green Tea, created by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa and uses spray painting process. The 3 GB RAM model costs 2,49,990 Myanmar Kyat (about ₹13,100) while the 4 GB RAM model is priced at 2,99,990 Myanmar Kyat (~ ₹15,720) and will go on sale from 29th March in Myanmar.
Realme 6i Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with 1600 x 720 pixels screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- CPU: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 3/4 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128 GB internal; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD
- OS: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 48 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture + 8 MP 119° ultra-wide sensor + 2 MP 4cm macro + 2 MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C port
- Colors: White Milk and Green Tea
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W charging
Pricing and Availability
- Price of 4 GB + 64 GB model: 2,49,990 Myanmar Kyat (~ ₹13,100)
- Price of 6 GB + 128 GB model: 2,99,990 Myanmar Kyat (~ ₹15,720)
- Availability: From 29th March in Myanmar