As expected, Realme has today launched its flagship smartphone in the Indian market — Realme X2 Pro. As noted earlier, this is the company’s first premium flagship smartphone to get launched.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with waterdrop notch and offers Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels that carries support for 90Hz refresh rate. It offers up to 1000nits brightness and comes with DCI-P3 color gamut support.
It also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the device in just 0.23 seconds. The smartphone promises a screen-to-body ratio of 91.7 percent. Under the hood, the display is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC clocked 2.96 GHz and Adreno 640 graphics processor.
The phone features vapor chamber liquid cooling, superconducting carbon fiber multi-layer scheme, multi-layer graphite sheet and other heat-dissipating materials. It comes packed with 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage.
Android 9 Pie OS that is overlaid with custom version of ColorOS 6.1 for Realme is running the smartphone. There’s also a tactile linear motor present inside the device assists in 4D in-game vibrations. The smartphone is powered by a 4000 mAh battery which comes with support for 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charging technology.
The company claims that it takes only 10 minutes for the phone to gain 40 percent power from scratch. The device can be fully charged in 35 minutes with the new rapid charging technology. The phone also supports other charging technologies such as USB-PD and Qualcomm’s 18W rapid charging.
The Realme X2 Pro smartphone comes in two color options — Lunar White and Neptune Blue. While the 8 GB RAM model is priced at ₹29,999, the 12 GB RAM model costs ₹33,999. The phone will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com from November 26th as a part of invite-only sale.
The company has also said that the phone will be available for order through offline stores. Apart from the standard model, the Master Edition in Red Brick and Concrete colors have also been launched, priced at ₹34,999 for the 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage models and will go on sale next month.
Realme X2 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 100% DCI -P3 color gamut, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128/256 UFS 3.0 storage
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 13 MP Telephoto lens with 1/3.4″ sensor, 1μm pixel size, f/2.5 aperture for up to 20x hybrid zoom, 2.5cm macro, 8 MP 115° 1/3.13″ ultra-wide angle lens with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 960fps slow-motion
- Front Camera: 16 MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C
- Colors: White and Blue
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 50W (10W/5A) SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and Availability
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: ₹29,999
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage: ₹33,999
- X2 Pro Master Edition: ₹34,999
- Availability: From 26th November via Flipkart in India