Redmi Note 10T launched in India featuring a Dimensity 700 CPU and a 90 Hz screen
After the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, Xiaomi has launched another Redmi Note 10 Series smartphone, and this time it’s 5G Ready. Redmi Note 10T has been launched in India featuring MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU, a 90 Hz display, and supports dual 5G network.
One of the major highlights of the smartphone is its CPU, the Redmi Note 10T equips a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core SoC paired with up to 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, the base variant offers 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
It has an EVOL design, offers corrosion-proof ports, rubberized seals, spash proof design, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Unlike the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, the Redmi Note 10T uses an LCD IPS display.
The screen is sized at 6.5-inch with Full HD+ resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate, and 20:9 aspect ratio. But the Redmi Note 10T supports 5G capabilities which the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max lack.
Moving to the cameras, the Redmi Note 10T packs a triple camera setup on the backside and a single camera in a punch-hole design for selfies. The 48 MP is the main camera while the other two are depth sensor and macro lens, both 2 MP, the selfie camera is of 8 MP.
On the battery side, the smartphone offers a 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging up to 18W. It runs on the latest MIUI 12 based on Android 11 with multiple hands-free voice assistant like features.
The price for the Redmi Note 10T starts at Rs 13,999 for the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant whereas the price for the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is Rs 15,999. The sale starts on 26th July at 12 PM on Mi.com, Mi Home stores, Amazin India, and offline stores.
Redmi Note 10T Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS display, Full HD+ resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate
- Software: MIUI 12, Android 11
- CPU: 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core SoC
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4 GB OR 6 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB OR 128 GB storage on-board, UFS 2.2 type, external microSD card support (dedicated)
- Main Camera: Triple Cameras (48 MP primary + 2 MP macro + 2 MP depth), LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm port, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Cellular: Dual 5G network, nano SIMs, microSD card slot (dedicated)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
Redmi Note 10T Price, Availability, And Offers
- Price: ₹13,999 (4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage), ₹15,999 (6 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage)
- Availability: 26th July at 12 PM on Mi.com, Mi Home stores, Amazin India, and offline stores.
- Offers: 10% discount on HDFC cards up to Rs 1,000 off