Samsung Galaxy A31 now available in India for ₹21,999
The Samsung Galaxy A31 features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display and is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P65 SoC, making it one of the rear devices from Samsung to come powered by a MediaTek chipset.
It comes in two variants — 4 GB RAM with 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage. But in India only the 6 GB RAM model is launched. The device has a microSD card slot using which you can expand the storage capacity up to 512 GB.
As for the optics, the device has a quad-camera setup on the back consisting of a 48 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP secondary sensor, a 5 MP depth sensor, and another 5 MP maco lens. Upfront, there’s a 20 MP snapper for taking selfies.
The smartphone, which has an in-display fingerprint sensor, runs Android 10 OS with the Samsung One UI 2.0 on top. The device is powered by a 5000 mAh battery and supports 15W charging technology.
The Samsung Galaxy A31 is offered in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red and Prism Crush White colors for a price of ₹21,999 in India.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P65 12nm processor
- GPU: Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128 GB internal; expandable up to 512 GB
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 48 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture + 8 MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture + 5 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 5 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 20 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 15W fast charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- Price: ₹21,999
- Availability: TBA