The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 that was unveiled this year in February during MWC 2017 has been launched in India today. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is priced at ₹47,990 and comes with pretty decent hardware under the hood.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is powered by last year’s Snapdragon 820 SoC and is coupled with 4 GB RAM. It has Adreno 530 GPU to manage graphically intensive tasks and boasts a 9.7-inch QXGA Super AMOLED display which is kept on by a 6000 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and has 32 GB of storage on board. Of course, you can expand the storage up to 256 GB via microSD card so that you can carry all your photos, music and videos around with you in it.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has a fingerprint scanner on the front which is housed on the physical home button and is flanked by capacitive navigation keys. The Galaxy Tab S3 also comes bundled with S-Pen which would come in very handy when you are doing something productive like jotting down quick notes or maybe drawing a sketch.
The Galaxy Tab S3 also comes with pogo pins at the bottom which can be used to attach the Keyboard Cover to it. The Keyboard Cover is priced at ₹8499 and the Book Cover is priced at ₹2999 in India, both of which are sold separately.
“At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help make their lives better. The powerful new Galaxy Tab S3 is built with premium technology that offers a productive and versatile experience to consumers, designed for users at home, work or on the go. With this premium tablet, Samsung will further consolidate its leadership in the market.” said Mr. Vishal Kaul, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 9.7-inch QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Single Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, USB Type-C 3.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2X2 MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, quad stereo speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN, Samsung Smart Switch, Samsung Notes, Air Command, Samsung Flow
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Battery: 6000 mAh with Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹47,990
- Availability: Goes on sale starting today through retail stores across India.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Introductory Offers:
- One time screen replacement for those ordering the Galaxy Tab S3 before July 31.
- Reliance Jio Double Data Offer of 28 GB + 28 GB a month at ₹309 till December 31.