“At Samsung, we’re all about designing technology that integrates seamlessly with the lives of our consumers. These stunning new finishes offer consumers a way to complement their personal styles – while the revolutionary technology of the wearable complements their increasingly active, connected lives.” said Gary Riding, Senior Vice President, Mobile Computing at Samsung Electronics America.
Samsung Gear S2 Classic specifications:
- CPU: 1.0 GHz Exynos 3250 dual-core processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating System: Tizen
- Display: 1.2-inch Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels and protection of Gorilla Glass 3 along with rotating bezel
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Other: IP68 certified (dust and water resistant), Heart rate sensor, Wireless charging
- Color: Black, 18K Rose Gold, Platinum
- Battery: 250 mAh Li-Ion
The 18K Rose Gold and Platinum Edition of the Samsung Gear S2 Classic are priced at $449.99 and will be available for purchase at Samsung.com, Amazon.com, Macy’s as well as other stores in the US from February 12.