A couple of days back we shared with you the Part 1 of the Premium Suite Upgrade and the features that Samsung plans to bring in the Galaxy S III users.
And today Samsung has shared the Part 2 of Premium Suite Upgrade and the features that will make using the Galaxy S III much easier than ever and include features like Paper Artist, Low Light Shot, Best Face, Sound Balance and more. Read on for more.
The Premium Suite will bring in the following features to the Galaxy S III:
- Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!
- Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
- Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
New Features & Better Accessibility
- Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
- Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.
- Setup Wizard: After turning on your cellphone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
- Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
Catch the above mentioned features in action in the video below.