Snapdragon powered variant of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) spotted on Geekbench 3
The GFXBench listing confirmed that the Galaxy J7 (2016) will be come with a Snapdragon 615 SoC. And now, the Geekbench 3 listing has further confirmed that the Galaxy J7 (2016) will indeed have a Snapdragon variant as well and won’t be restricted to Exynos only.
The device carries model number SM-J7109 which is in line with the one seen on GFXBench. The Galaxy J7 (2016) scored 711 points in Geekbench 3’s single-core test and 3047 points in multi-core test. All we can say from this is that the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) won’t be restricted to Exynos 7870, but, will also have a Snapdragon powered variant as well.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expected
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Samsung recently launched the Galaxy J7 (2016) in China for CNY 1898 which is around Rs. 19,400.