The Vivo V5 Plus which was launched in India last week is now available for purchase in the country.
The Vivo V5 Plus is a selfie focused smartphone which comes with dual camera setup on the front. The device flaunts a combo of 20 MP + 8 MP camera on the front and sports a 16 MP camera at its back.
The Vivo V5 Plus is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC which is paired with 4 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 506 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and a 3160 mAh battery on the device keeps the lights on.
Vivo V5 Plus specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP + 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual-Hybrid SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner on physical home button
- Battery: 3160 mAh
The Vivo V5 Plus is priced at ₹27,980 and will be available for purchase through offline retailers.