Xiaomi could soon launch Redmi Go 16 GB storage variant in India
Xiaomi recently launched the Redmi Go entry-level smartphone in the Indian market. The phone, costing Rs. 4,499, comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Now, the company has teased the launch of the 16 GB storage variant in India.
The company has posted a tweet with the hashtag ‘#
As for the specifications, the phone features a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution. Under the hood, the device is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, along with Adreno 308 GPU and 1 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 8 GB of internal storage. It also has 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage but that variant has not been launched in India.
In the camera department, the phone comes with 8 MP rear camera that supports Full HD video recording, real-time filters, and smart scene detection. On the front side, it features a 5 MP snapper with HDR support, 1.12-micron pixels and, f/2.2 aperture.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It runs Android Oreo (Go Edition) that is specifically built for low-end devices. The phone drives power from a 3,000mAh battery.
Redmi Go Specifications
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 octa-core chipset
- RAM: 1 GB
- Operating System: Android Oreo (Go Edition)
- Display: 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution
- Rear Camera: 8 MP supporting full HD video recording, real-time filters, and smart scene detection
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.2
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Yes, via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 3000 mAh