The Redmi Note 4 was initially offered in Dark Grey and Gold colors, however, today will be the first time when the Matte Black variant will go on sale in India. The sale will start at 12 pm on Mi.com as well as Flipkart. Do note that this will be a flash sale, so you will have to be real quick if you really want to buy the Redmi Note 4.
Apart from being offered in three different colors, the Redmi Note 4 also comes in three different memory configurations – 2 GB RAM + 32 GB storage, 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage and 4 GB + 64 GB storage. The 2 GB RAM variant is priced at ₹9999, 3 GB RAM variant at ₹10,999, and, the 4 GB RAM variant at ₹12,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution)
- Software: MIUI Global 8.1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, at the back
- CPU: Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953), 14nm FinFET
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 2/3/4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal storage (32 GB with 2 or 3 GB RAM), MicroSD on SIM2 (up to 128 GB)
- Main Camera: 13 MP f/2.0, PDAF, 77-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video @30fps. SlowMo 720p @120fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.0, fixed focus, 720p video
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Cellular: 4G LTE support, Hybrid SIM Slot, 2x SIM (Micro + Nano both GSM) OR 1x nano SIM and 1x MicroSD card, VoLTE-enabled
- Battery: 4,100 mAh Li-Po (non-removable)
- Power Supply: Output 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 151 mm x 76 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colors: Matte Black, Dark Grey, Gold
Check out our Redmi Note 4 review if you are interested in buying it.