Huawei P10 with Kirin 960 SoC and dual rear cameras coming to India in July
The Huawei P10 is successor to last year’s P9, and like its predecessor, the P10 also comes with dual cameras at its back. The dual rear camera setup consists of a 20 MP monochrome camera and a 12 MP RGB camera. At the front, you get an 8 MP camera which should be good enough for all your selfie-taking and video-calling needs.
The Huawei P10 is powered by the company’s homegrown Kirin 960 SoC which is laced with 4 GB RAM and Mali-G71 GPU. The P10 runs EMUI 5.1 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Also, given the fact that the P9 was launched in August last year in India, the P10 will be launched a month early in July. Besides, Huawei is planning to launch around 10 devices in India this year which would consist of Huawei as well as the Honor brand.
Huawei P10 specifications:
- CPU: Kirin 960 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
- Operating System: EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.1-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 20 MP monochrome + 12 MP RGB SUMMARIT-H with f/2.2 aperture, OIS and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/1.9 aperture
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Finishes: High Gloss, Hyper Diamond-Cut, Sandblast
- Colors: Dazzling Blue, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Rose Gold, Greenery, White Ceramic, Mystic Silver, Prestige Gold
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3200 mAh with Huawei Super Charge
There’s no information yet as to how much the P10 will be priced in India. Also, while the P10 is going to be launched in India in July, there’s no information on the availability of its larger variant, the P10 Plus.