Xiaomi shipped 1.5 Million units of Mi Max in two months
Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Max in May this year, and since then, the company has shipped 1.5 Million units of its phablet device.
According to an analyst in China, Xiaomi has shipped 1.5 Million units of Mi Max. Mi Max is Xiaomi’s largest device yet. With a 6.44-inch display, the device is close to being called a tablet, but, is actually a phablet though because it has calling capability.
The fact that Xiaomi has actually shipped 1.5 Million units of Mi Max was confirmed by CEO Lei Jun when he shared the post of analyst on his Weibo account. The CEO also said that the Mi Max is ideal for “heavy mobile phone users”. Well, obviously, those who like to play games and watch videos will like the Mi Max a lot because of the large screen.
Xiaomi Mi Max specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 650/652 SoC
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6.44-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32/128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano/microSD)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Sensor
- Battery: 4850 mAh
Xiaomi launched the Mi Max in India as well last month and is available for purchase on Amazon India, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal and Tata CLiQ. If you happen to live in India, be sure to check out the Mi 2nd Anniversary sale which starts from today.