People who have been using the Messages app often receive several conversations, messages, and texts from a bunch of people every day. And in that, your frequent contact may get lost in that ocean of messages. If you use the Messages app on your Mac, pinning a conversation might be helpful as the message or conversation thread remains at the top of the Messages list. Here’s how to pin conversations in Messages app on your Mac.
How to pin conversations in Messages app on your Mac [macOS Guide]
Note: This feature isn’t available in older versions of Mac, before proceeding with this guide, make sure you have updated your Mac to the latest version, your Mac has to be at least running macOS Big Sur or later.
- Step 1: Launch the Messages app (iMessage) on your Mac.
- Step 2: Scroll through your messages or conversations list and search the thread that you want to pin to the top.
- Step 3: Once you find it, right-click the thread or conversation and choose Pin from the drop-down menu. You can also drag a thread or conversation to the top of your conversations list to pin it there.
- Step 4: The conversation has now been successfully pinned.
That’s all, if you like this guide and our content, you can check out more MacOS related stuff below.
- How to change Apple ID Country or Region on your Mac
- How to view battery percentage in menu bar on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- How to use iMessage effects using a Mac
- How to force restart M1 MacBooks and Mac Mini [M1 Chip]
- How to activate dark mode in Safari on your Mac
- How to merge multiple PDF documents in a single file on Mac
For more guides, take a look at here – Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad tutorials. To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure to follow us on our social media profiles.