Taiwanese technology brand ASUS has already rolled out Android Pie update for ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 5Z. It even rolled out Android Pie beta for the ZenFone Max Pro (M2) in India earlier this month. Furthermore, the company has also confirmed Android Pie for ZenFone Max Pro (M1). And now, ASUS has shared a list of smartphones which will get the Android Pie update.
The list shared by ASUS contains a total of 13 ZenFone smartphones which will get the Android Pie update. However, out of these 13 smartphones, two smartphones – the ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 5Z – have already got the stable build of Android Pie.
List of ASUS smartphones confirmed to get Android Pie update:
- ZenFone 4 Max (ZC554KL, ZC520KL, ZB520KL)
- ZenFone 4 Selfie (ZD553KL)
- ZenFone Live (ZB553KL)
- ZenFone Max Plus (M1) (ZB570TL)
- ZenFone 5Q (ZC600KL)
- ZenFone Live (L1) (ZA550KZ/ZA551KL)
- ZenFone Max Pro (M1) (ZB602KL/ZB601KL)
- ZenFone Max (M1) (ZB555KL/ZB556KL)
- ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL)
- ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
- ROG Phone (ZS600KL)
- ZenFone Max Pro (M2) (ZB631KL/ZB630KL)
- ZenFone Max (M2) (ZB633KL/ZB632KL)
While ASUS has confirmed that the aforementioned smartphones would get Android Pie, it hasn’t revealed any timeline for the roll out except saying that the update will be rolled out in 2019. However, once we have more information about the timeline of roll out, we will share it with you.
Did your ASUS smartphone make it to this list?