China-based Vivo announced iQOO as its new sub-brand around two weeks ago. And, iQOO is all set to launch its first smartphone on March 1. While some of the specs of iQOO’s first smartphone have already been revealed, we now know more about this smartphone as it has received TENAA certification.
iQOO’s first smartphone has appeared on TENAA with model numbers V1824A and V1824BA. The TENAA listings reveal that this smartphone features a 6.41-inch AMOLED display that has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. This means that the display will have a notch up top.
The smartphone will feature a triple-camera setup on the back which will include 13 MP, 12 MP, and 2 MP cameras. On the front, you will get a 12 MP single camera. This iQOO smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC which will be coupled with 6, 8, and 12 GB RAM. The 6 and 8 GB RAM variants will have 128 GB storage onboard, whereas the 12 GB RAM variant will have 256 GB of storage.
The TENAA listings also reveal that this smartphone will pack a 3920 mAh battery to keep the lights on.
Well, most of this information is in line with the previously confirmed information. iQOO has confirmed that its smartphone will come with Snapdragon 855 SoC, 12 GB RAM, 256 GB storage, Super HDR display, USB Type-C, and 4000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
Having said that, the TENAA listing doesn’t include images of iQOO’s smartphone, but a teaser image (refer image above) shared by the company does reveal what the smartphone looks like from the rear.
iQOO smartphone specifications [Expected]
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 (confirmed)
- RAM: 6/8/12 GB (12 GB confirmed)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.41-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Super HDR
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 12 MP
- Internal Storage: 128/256 GB (256 GB confirmed)
- Connectivity: NFC, USB Type-C (confirmed)
- Other: In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 44W Fast Charging (confirmed)