Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition launched in India
Back in September last year, Chinese smartphone brand Vivo launched the Vivo V7+ in India in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colors. Later in November, the company also launched the V7+ in Energetic Blue color. Now, the company has launched a red color variant of the V7+ in India which is called Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition.
The Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition has been launched to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and, it has been launched by Vivo in collaboration with India’s popular fashion designer Manish Malhotra. The Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition has design that’s exactly the same as that of the other variants of the V7+, but, as the name suggests, it comes with a coat of red paint.
Moreover, the Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition also comes with a heart motif at the back in gold color.Furthermore, the Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition comes with a box that carries a message from Manish Malhotra.
That said, the innards of the Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition remain unchanged from the regular variants of the V7+.
Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Display: 5.99-inch FullView IPS display with 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP with f/2.0 aperture, Group Selfie Mode, Beauty Mode and Moonlight Flash
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Access unlock, Hi-Fi Music
- Battery: 3225 mAh
Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition Price in India and Availability
- Price: ₹22,990
- Availability: Available on Amazon India as well as through offline retail stores across the country.