Xiaomi Mi Max 2 reportedly launching in India on July 26
According to the information received by 91Mobiles from their sources, Xiaomi is planning to launch the Mi Max 2 in India later this month on 26th. The company will sell the Mi Max 2 online initially but will later sell the phablet through offline channels as well. Moreover, the sources also revealed that Xiaomi is planning to launch a high-end phone in India this month. Is it going to be the Mi 6 which Xiaomi wasn’t going to launch in India? Well, you never know.
Also, just as a refresher, the Mi Max 2 is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC and is laced with 4 and 6 GB RAM. The 4 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB of internal storage whereas the 6 GB RAM variant comes with 128 GB of storage on board. The device boasts a big 6.44-inch display and ships with a massive 5300 mAh battery to keep the entire package running.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.44-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 2.5D curved glass on top
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, at the back
- Software: MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- CPU: Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, 14nm FinFET
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 4 GB or 6 GB RAM, LPDDR3
- Storage: 64 GB OR 128 GB internal storage, MicroSD up to 256 GB (Hybrid Slot)
- Main Camera: 12 MP f/2.2, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video @30fps, slow motion 1080p @120fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.0, 1080p video @30fps
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm stereo jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
- Cellular: 4G LTE network, VoLTE-enabled
- Battery: 5,300 mAh (non-removable)
If Xiaomi is really going to launch the Mi Max 2 in India on July 26, then we expect the company to start sharing some teaser images on their social media channels in the coming weeks.