Xiaomi sold over 1 Million units of Redmi Note 4 in India in 45 days
Xiaomi had great success with the Redmi Note 3 last year in India and the company is repeating the same success with its Redmi Note 4 in the country this year. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was launched in January in India, and, the company has today announced that it has sold over 1 Million units of this device in 45 days in the country.
Xiaomi made this announcement through a post on Facebook. Xiaomi said “Another milestone achieved by Mi! Redmi Note 4 becomes the fastest device to sell over 1 Million devices in India in just 45 days which equals to 1 device every 4 seconds! Thank you Mi fans for your constant love and support and for making it a huge success“.
It’s also worth noting that Xiaomi had sold over 250,000 units of the Redmi Note 4 in India during the first flash sale in January. The Redmi Note 4 is a pretty good smartphone in its price range which is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC and paired with 2/3/4 GB of RAM. The device is also offered in three different colors – Matte Black, Gold and Dark Grey.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications:
- Display:5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution)
- Software: MIUI Global 8.1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, at the back
- CPU:Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953), 14nm FinFET
- GPU:Adreno 506
- Memory: 2/3/4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage:64 GB internal storage (32 GB with 2 or 3 GB RAM), MicroSD on SIM2 (up to 128 GB)
- Main Camera: 13 MP f/2.0, PDAF, 77-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video @30fps. SlowMo 720p @120fps
- Front Camera:5 MP f/2.0, fixed focus, 720p video
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Cellular:4G LTE support, Hybrid SIM Slot, 2x SIM (Micro + Nano both GSM) OR 1x nano SIM and 1x MicroSD card, VoLTE-enabled
- Battery:4,100 mAh Li-Po (non-removable)
- Power Supply:Output 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 151 mm x 76 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colors: Matte Black, Dark Grey, Gold
The 2 GB RAM + 32 GB storage variant is priced at ₹9999, 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage is priced at ₹10,999, and, the 4 GB RAM + 64 storage variant is priced at ₹12,999.
Do check out our Redmi Note 4 review if you are interested in buying it.