Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 goes on open sale in India
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) August 16, 2017
This announcement was made by Xiaomi VP Manu Kumar Jain on Twitter. He tweeted “Finally, India’s #1 selling smartphone is now on open sale on mi.com & Flipkart – now no need to wait to be #1 ;) 5/5“.
Well, in case you are unaware, the Redmi Note 4 has turned out to be a very successful smartphone for Xiaomi in India. The company sold 5 Million units of this phone in India within six months from its first sale in the country.
Also, Manu Jain’s tweet contains an image which confirms that the Android Nougat update is now available for Redmi Note 4 in India. Speaking of its specifications, the Redmi Note 4 is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC which is paired with either 2, 3 or 4 GB of RAM. The 2 GB and 3 GB RAM variants come with 32 GB of internal storage, whereas, the 4 GB RAM variant has 64 GB of storage on board.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: MIUI 8.5.4 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP BSI CMOS with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 2/3 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual-Hybrid SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, Gold, Dark Grey
- Battery: 4100 mAh
You can check out our Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 review if you are planning to buy one.