Do you think your web browser shows you websites in small fonts or content? When you visit websites on Microsoft Edge, the default zoom is 100% and it’s based on the display resolution of your computer. The higher the resolution, the smaller the fonts and images will be displayed on the browser. So, in this case, you are advised to zoom in on the websites while you browse. But what if you want to set default zoom in Microsoft Edge? Here’s how you can define the zoom levels for the browser and specific websites.
How to set default zoom in Microsoft Edge [Windows 11]
- Step 1: Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows 11 PC and head to Settings. Click the three dots on the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Step 2: Go to Appearance on the left side and choose Zoom. Set the levels you want as the default.
You can override Microsoft Edge’s default zoom setting for the website you surf. Head to the three dots in the corner and click the Minus (-) or Plus (+) buttons to zoom out or in, respectively. You can also hold CTRL and scroll the wheel up or down to zoom in or out.
You can also set the font size in the browser to get the zoomed view, go to Settings -> Appearance, and on the right under the Fonts tab, click on Customize fonts. Here you can change the size of the font and set the minimum font size to view them on the page.
Like this content? More such guides can are available in our How-To Guides section. You can also check out some suggested content on Microsoft Edge.
- 10 Most Useful Microsoft Edge Tips, Tricks, and Quick Shortcuts
- How to open Microsoft Edge with a keyboard shortcut
- How to disable location permission in Microsoft Edge
- How to use extensions in Microsoft Edge’s InPrivate mode
- How to reopen tabs from the last browsing session in the new Microsoft Edge
To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure you follow us on our social media profiles.