Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Matte Black variant to be available in India from March 1
Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 4 in India last month. The device comes in three different colors – Matte Black, Dark Grey and Gold – however, only the Grey and Gold colored variants were available till now. Well, Xiaomi has now announced that the Matte Black variant is coming to India next month.
The Matte Black variant of the Redmi Note 4 will be available in India from 1st of March, and, it will be available for purchase on Mi.com as well as on Flipkart at 12 pm. Apart from being offered in three different colors, the Redmi Note 4 is also offered in three different memory configurations – 2 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage. Unlike the 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants which went on sale last month, the 2 GB RAM variant was availed in India earlier this month.
Talking about pricing, the 2 GB RAM variant is priced at ₹9999, 3 GB RAM variant at ₹10,999, and, the 4 GB RAM variant at ₹12,999. The Redmi Note 4 comes with Snapdragon 625 SoC under the hood which is backed by Adreno 506 GPU for graphically intensive tasks like image editing, gaming, etc. You can check out the full specifications below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution)
- Software: MIUI Global 8.1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, at the back
- CPU: Up to 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953), 14nm FinFET
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 2/3/4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal storage (32 GB with 2 or 3 GB RAM), MicroSD on SIM2 (up to 128 GB)
- Main Camera: 13 MP f/2.0, PDAF, 77-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video @30fps. SlowMo 720p @120fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.0, fixed focus, 720p video
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Cellular: 4G LTE support, Hybrid SIM Slot, 2x SIM (Micro + Nano both GSM) OR 1x nano SIM and 1x MicroSD card, VoLTE-enabled
- Battery: 4,100 mAh Li-Po (non-removable)
- Power Supply: Output 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 151 mm x 76 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colors: Matte Black, Dark Grey, Gold
Do check out our Redmi Note 4 review if you are interested in buying it.