Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e launching in India on March 6, here are the pricing details
Exactly a week ago, South Korean tech giant Samsung unveiled its Galaxy S10 series smartphones – the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and the Galaxy S10e. Well now, the company has announced that these smartphones will make their debut in India next week.
Samsung has announced these Galaxy S10 smartphones will be launched in India on March 6. The launch event will be held in New Delhi and will start at 12 pm.
Alongside the Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e, Samsung also launched the Galaxy S10 5G, but it won’t come to India. Well, it makes sense as we won’t be having 5G networks deployed in the country any time soon. And even if we have, they won’t be ready for prime time until at least the beginning of next year.
Samsung started accepting pre-orders for these Galaxy S10 smartphones last week and also revealed their India price along with memory configuration and color options. You can check out the details below.
[table id=206 responsive=flip/]
It’s worth noting that the Galaxy S10e is offered in 6 and 8 GB RAM options, but in India, Samsung will only launch the 6 GB RAM variant of this smartphone.
Samsung is currently accepting pre-orders for the Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e on its website, and it has also announced some offers for those who pre-order the phone. We are listing them down below.
- Get Galaxy Buds at ₹2999 or Galaxy Watch at ₹9999
- Cashback of ₹6000 on Galaxy S10/S10+, and ₹4000 on Galaxy S10e on purchases made using HDFC Bank credit/debit card
- Up to ₹15,000 off on exchange on Galaxy S10 512 GB storage variant and Galaxy S10+ 512 GB and 1 Terabyte variant
- Up to ₹6000 off on exchange on Galaxy S10 and S10+ 128 GB storage variant
- Up to ₹4000 off on exchange on Galaxy S10e
Samsung will start shipping pre-ordered smartphones from March 6. Are you going to buy any of these Galaxy S10 smartphones?